COLPHENE 1500 is a self-adhesive SBS elastomeric
bitumen waterproofing membrane.
The topside is protected by a cross-laminated, anti-root, carbon black pigmented HPDE film and the selfadhesive underside is protected by a silicone release film.
- COLPHENE 1500 is used as waterproofing underlayer for COLPHENE CERADER under tiles (wet rooms,
All the applications are described in Technical Approvals or SOPREMA’s Technical Guidelines in force.
- Brush and dry the surface.
- If needed, cover the surface with a coat of ELASTOCOL 600 or AQUADERE STICK (for uses inside).
- After drying, unroll, place and set it to the appropriate size.
- Remove the silicone film for approximately ten centimeters and apply on the substrate.
- Pull on the membrane and lay it out while flattening the surface so as to avoid air getting trapped.
- Ideal laying temperature: 10°C.
- Edges must be covered with an overlap of 10 cm.
Underside: Silicone release film
Weight of the roll: about 14 kg / about 28 kg
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
Send by email