ALSAN 970 F
ALSAN 970 F is used as a wearing layer for Alsan PMMA resins. It is a highgrade, mechanically durable finish that can be supplied in any colour and can even be used for creating patterns or lettering. Different toppings can be applied to achieve the desired slip-resistant properties.
- available in most RAL colours
- can be used in any colour to create desired patterns (e.g. tiled look, lettering)
- toppings (chips, sand) can be applied to create the desired slip resistant properties
- permanently weather-resistant (UV-, hydrolysis- and alkali-resistant)
- easy and fast application
First stir the tub contents thoroughly.
Then add the catalyst while stirring the resin at the slow-speed setting and mix for 2 minutes. Make sure that the product on the base and sides of the container is mixed in.
At product temperatures < 10 °C the product should be stirred for 4 minutes, as the catalyst will take longer to dissolve.
Use the finish roller to apply an even layer of the mixed material (approx. 0,6 kg/m2). Avoid fluctuating layer thicknesses.
- Pot life approx. 15 minutes
- Rain proof after approx. 45 minutes
- Can be walked on / over coated after approx. 1 hour
- Curing time approx. 3 hours
- Smooth 0,5 kg/m²
- Topped areas (depending on particle size) 0,5 – 0,7 kg/m²
Store in original sealed packaging and in a cool, dry and frost-free place. Avoid warm storage areas (> 30 °C) even for brief periods, for example on site. Consequently the products must not be exposed to direct sunlight or kept in a vehicle. Unopened products have a shelf life of at least 6 months. Direct sunlight on the containers should be avoided, including on site. After removing of the contents, reseal the containers so they are airtight.