STRATEC®II is a versatile and resistant synthetic very highly breathable screen (vapour permeable) used as roof tile underlay in ventilated or non-ventilated slated pitched roof. It will prevent the ingress of wind-blown rain, dust or snow. Can be used rain barrier (underlay for walls).
- High resistance to tearing
- Can be used as rain-barrier
- Maximum spacing between rafters: 60 cm
- Ranking W1
- Installation of battens or direct contact with the insulation allowed
- Color "zinc" .
Either secured to the support with counter battens at least 12 mm thick to create a drainage and vapour dispersal space between the product and the tiles.
May be used over sarking boards of softwood and either with continuous insulation or insulation placed between the rafters.
Maximum rafter spacing: 60 cm.
Minimum overlaps : 10 cm (20 cm for <20% slope).
STRATEC® II installation can be carried out easily.
It may be used as temporary waterproofing during 8 days.
- Roll weight 11.50 kg
- Colour: Light grey anti slip upperface, white anti slip underface for an easier application
- Storage: Upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
Send by email