ALSAN 770, ALSAN 770
ALSAN 770 products are high-grade, PMMA-based resins with low-temperature flexibility and are used to create durable and reliable roof waterproofing membranes and to waterproof joints on water impermeable concrete with fleece reinforcement. Its liquid application allows seamless waterproofing systems to be applied to large areas, and even the most complex roof penetrations and details to be securely incorporated.
- permanently weather-resistant (UV-, hydrolysis- and alkali-resistant)
- fully bonded to the substrate, therefore no flow paths for water under the membrane
- easy and fast application
- the most complex roof penetrations can be securely incorporated in the seamless waterproofing system
- can also be applied at sub-zero temperatures
- can be applied to almost all substrates, including variable substrates
- test certificates and technical approvals (ETA) for the areas of roof waterproofing and the waterproofing of joints on water-impermeable concrete units
Other colours are available on request.
• As waterproofing membrane underneath finishing: 2,5 – 3,0 kg/m²
• As waterproofing membrane 4,0 kg/m²
ALSAN 770 must only be applied to a prepared substrate.
Please refer to the appropriate application guide for information about correct surface preparation.
First stir the tub contents thoroughly. Then add the catalyst whilst stirring at a low speed for 2 minutes.
Make sure that all material on the side and base of the pot is mixed in.
At temperatures below 10 °C the product should be stirred for 5 minutes as the catalyst will take longer to
Use ALSAN 770 for waterproofing horizontal areas, ALSAN 770 TX is used for inclined and vertical surfaces (e.g. upstands on details). Apply a generous and even layer of the mixed material to the entire area (at least 1,5 kg/m²).
Place immediately the ALSAN FLEECE P and use a sheepskin roller to remove any air bubbles. Use a sheepskin roller to embed the fleece straightaway (wet in wet) with a second layer of material (at least 1 – 1,5 kg/m², as required).
Fleece overlaps must be at least 5 cm wide.
ALSAN 770 / ALSAN 770 TX are both supplied without ALSAN 070 catalyst.
even for brief periods, for example on site. Consequently the products must not be exposed to direct
sunlight or kept in a vehicle. Unopened products have a shelf life of at least 12 months. After opening,
reseal the packaging so it is completely airtight.
• ETAG: 005
• Year: 2013
• ETA 12/510
Meets classification Broof(t1) according to EN 13501 part 5. See approval for more information.
EUROPEAN TECHNICAL ASSESSMENT (ETA)
Send by email